Friday 6 February 2015

Friday 6th February 2015

I have already written out my plan for today, I managed to complete it yesterday so I could hand it in early so I did not miss the hand in as has happened in the past. This was using my organisation and time tabling which allowed me to slot in the form filling in and allowed me to hand in early.


I spent the day, as usual at my local primary school, helping them out and gathering more ideas for my own work. Today the teacher told me about a mini project she gets the children to do each year on transfer day focused on building class relationships and working as a team. The idea is based around the story of the rainbow fish, from which the children will create their own set of class rules based around sharing, caring and being nice to others, also creating a class collage of the rainbow fish.

I wonder if I may be able to use this idea as a lesson plan in my own work, perhaps bringing in a textile technique to take it one step further...

No comments:

Post a Comment