Saturday 21 February 2015

Satuday 21st February 2015

After work today, I set about sitting down and sorting out what I am actually doing at the moment. I have had a lot going on and have definitely not been doing as much work as I could have. I have not been so efficient, but I have still been doing work, getting stuff done and coping.

The balance is there, I just need to re-jig it a little more so it is more focused, get the balance a little  more balanced! :P

I sat down and went through everything!! I have lots and lots of things going on in my head at the moment, lots of bits and pieces of uni work, and I know that I don't work well with everything everywhere, so I went through everything and sorted it all out, writing lots of post it notes!

This has made everything a lot clearer and has actually helped make me feel a lot better about my work. I actually have a lot more than I thought, Just need to sort out what I have! And get on with some sketchbook drawings!!

Time to start working more from tomorrow!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment