Thursday 12 February 2015

Thursday 12th February 2015



I think I was playing a little bit of a catch up today, writing up my ideas from yesterday. Yesterday, I decided to create a lesson to take into the school I help in literally half an hour before I was going to leave to go there. This meant that I did not have enough time to actually write out the lesson plan so, I set about doing that today, amongst finishing off some of my other lesson plans.

I also spent alittle time doing a bit of catch up work on my blog, which I have again fallen behind on, which is so annoying, there is always something else to be getting on with :( I need to get up to date with my journal as well, I think my work is starting to overwhelm me, which is not too good!! I need to stay focused and continue planning, organising and writing if i am to stay on top of everything and not let it get the better of me.

I am sure that tomorrow will be a much better day for myself. I am in school, so will be doing something I enjoy, I just need to again make sure I set out some time to do some more work again. This should not be too difficult, I just need a bit of geeing up!!

Fitness, life, business… true for success everything we do. www.advocare.com/08092419

Love a good quote!

No comments:

Post a Comment