Friday 22 May 2015

Friday 22nd May 2015

Today i finally, with one week to go, managed to managed to finish presenting my netted samples in my display file, with a drawing/diagram, the experimental sample and an evaluative annotation which reflects on my work so far and how to take it further throughout the sketchbook. This is such a weight off my shoulders, i feel so much more relaxed right now. Not to say that i don't have a lot to do, but i do feel happier about where i am right now, heading into the last week Smiling face with smiling eyes

I need to work hard over the next couple of days, before making a finish or more resolved, brought together and informed sample(s) starting Monday. 

My hope is to get the industrial beach focused project finished and resolved by next Friday,but i think that the work based around the decorative architecture, will be a work in progress, along with the continuation of my lesson planning. Post uni i still want to carry on with my textile practice even though i am going into teaching, more as a hobby or a spare time thing. This work will be a starting point for my practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment