Tuesday 19 May 2015

Tuesday 19th May 2015

Sorting everything out takes a lot longer than you would realise!!! I have had a busy day today, working  in the morning, then ploughing through presentation of my netted samples in my sketchbook. This took a lot longer than i anticipated, creating a drawing, writing a reflective annotation and tacking all the samples down. As of today i am about half way though, but i am impressed at how it is looking. I will continue to work on this, hopefully finishing it soon, just working on it in the evenings though, so i have enough time to carry on with my other work. I need to get back on that sewing machine and pick up a paintbrush too. I have a lot to do over the next week and a half, but all the hard work will be worth it in the end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment