Monday 18 May 2015

Monday 18th May 2015

Today i had the whole day to crack on with my work, so yet again i set up the kitchen table into my little stations and worked through creating lots of work. I had anticipated getting a lot done today, with most of the day to myself, but as i am nearing the end of my sampling for the netted project of work, the last few samples took up quite a bit of my time, working with wire and melting. This meant that the majority of the day was spent on those two, which did make me feel a little down hearted, but now to think that sketchbook is nearly finished, and the amount of effort i put into those samples!!!!!!! Tomorrow, i want to try to get as much of the netted sketchbook presented as possible, to get that out of the way before returning to my trusty sewing machine for some more sampling.

No comments:

Post a Comment