Saturday 23 May 2015

Saturday 23rd May 2015


Today, i kept ploughing through my sampling again, working with colour a my experimentation with machine stitch. 

I took the opportunity, although there wasn't much free time after my course, to sit down and plough through a bit of everything just to bulk it up a little bit a create a few new ideas ready to begin creating my final outcome/sample on Monday. 

This included lots of machine stitching, working in to my pre-created print work and designs, to give them colour and texture.

This did included quite a bit of work onto paper, stitching into paper. The next step is to move it into different materials and fabric tomorrow to experiment further and develop these samples drawings into sampling. 

Tomorrow evening, prepare fabrics, print and stitch. Then machine stitch into them to great a small set of samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment