Thursday 16 January 2014

16th January 2014 - Group Tutorial


16th January 2014 - Group Tutorial

Today we had a group tutorial which focused on both our sketchbook work based on competitions and our work placements.

In terms of our works placements, I really need to get on top of everything and begin researching companies which I could possibly complete it at. I need to go through my CV and make it a little more visual, breaking up large paragraphs and adding images. THIS IS A MUST, IT MUST BE DONE A.S.A.P!!!

In terms of my competition work, I need to focus more on the competitions further. I am completing the Bradford textiles competition, but I need to complete work for at least one more competition. Two competitions which have come to mind, which I wish to research are TIGER-PRINT and the NORWICH SILVERY THREADS competition. I am focusing on the technique of knitting, but need to plan out the project accurately, because I have a lot of ideas, I just need to make sure I do everything I want too.

No comments:

Post a Comment