Friday 17 January 2014

17th January 2014 - Project focus


17th January 2014 - Project focus


Following the 'Zine' workshop we had today, I have decided to re-think my approach to the focus of this project. looking into textures is a good starting point, but I feel i need to develop this idea as the project progresses.

As part of this project, I do still want to explore rubbings and textures, but I feel I need some more inspiration to push on the manipulation of my machine knitting, or I may get stuck in a rut.

The rubbings I have created are great textually, but lack the structure I need in the knitting side of the project.

After doing a little research, I think that I would like to focus on the idea of architecture, in particular skylines. These will give me some shapes I can hopefully play around with in my knitting, whilst maintaining a looking into texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment