Thursday 20 March 2014

Research - Eloise Renouf

 Eloise Renouf is a print artist who creates bold, art print designs and patterns, which she sells as one offs via the website etsy.com. Renouf uses clean and vibrant colours to bring clear shapes to life which can be brought as individual prints (on paper) or onto fabric.

Notes and images below are from website....   http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/EloiseRenouf?ref=l2-shopheader-name#

About

Hello! My name is Eloise Renouf and I'm a textile and stationery designer living in Nottingham, England. I've designed prints for studios in both London and New York, have run my own stationery business with my partner Patrick, and now juggle designing with commission work and caring for my three lovely little boys!

I love all things patterned and decorative, and also have a keen interest in . . . . .

Drawing and painting
Flea markets/car boot sales
Knitting and sewing
The V&A and Tate Modern shops
Beachcombing
Country walking
Mid-century patterns and prints
Contemporary fiction and cinema
Home decorating
Cornwall
White wine and savoury snacks (yum!)
Five Fish, limited edition giclee printAutumn Woodland, limited edition giclee printWoodland Cushion Cover in Old GoldPoster Flowers No4, limited edition giclee printNature Trail No2, limited edition giclee printBlue Clouds, limited edition giclee print

No comments:

Post a Comment