Monday 17 March 2014

Starting Ideas


From here I now need to get all of my ideas down into the learning agreement, so I have a clear focus, with a planned timetable of work, so I will stay to the planned deadline.

Following the project briefing, I have had a think about how I would like like to plan this project. Follow recent projects I feel that I am definitely ready for a change, I need to experiment more and have more fun so that I can re-gain my motivation and enthusiasm for textiles again. I have decided to take a step away from architecture and forwards, towards a new beginning. I want to explore nature, and the patterns inside the theme, in order to create a more organic and flowing project of work, which i hope will reflect the way I work better. This project is one of the longest of the year, and i want it to be the changing point in my work ethic.

To start this new beginning off, I have gathered a collection of images which i feel reflect the focus of the project, as an idea of an inspiration focus. Currently, I have not limited myself at all, so this may be something which occurs as I begin thinking and creating work, as focusing on nature as a whole is a large idea. I have also created a spider diagram to offset the visual inspiration as a sort of textual inspiration, something at the front of my sketchbook to inspire me whenever I find myself stuck for ideas. Alongside this I have a Pinterest account which I shall be sharing images which I find inspirational in a bid to maintain an enthusiastic experimental nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment