Monday 28 April 2014

Photoshop workshop

One of the workshops we had today was based on our digital design skills in photoshop. This involved the easy creation of digital repeats which flow naturally.

Although it was difficult to grasp at, I really enjoyed this and learnt a few nifty shortcuts to help work through repeat quicker.

After following the task set by the tutor, I used one of my scanned images to try it out on my own. I got the hang of it but at fret my designs were to similar to work.  I went back, adapted the colour and tried again.
Starting design

I can honestly say that this was a really useful workshop which will definitely help me in my digital work. It is a really useful tool which creates beautifully repeated pattern, if used right!! :P



My Repeat


My go, version 1

My go number 2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment