Thursday 3 April 2014

Work Review

Today, I took some time out of my drawing to really start to think more carefully about the use of my sketchbook, making sure I present my work to make the best of it. This task surprised me a great deal, because when I got down it, I had done so much work. I pulled out everything I had created and began planning it all into my sketchbook.

This works really well for me because I always like to know where I stand, staying one step ahead, always knowing where I am heading. I started to map out my page, sticking my drawings and visual research down and writing a 'to do list' of where I need a little more drawing or experimentation.

Going through this process amazed me. Granted I still have a small list of work still to complete, but I have mapped out the whole sketchbook, so had a great deal more work than I had first thought. This is great, as I am on holiday next week, so do not know how much I can get done in the way of sketchbook work, so I should have, VERY HOPEFULLY, a completed drawing sketchbook by the end of this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment