Wednesday 9 April 2014

Sun Dying

Sun dyed fabricA little while ago, I came across this article based on sun dying fabric, using UV light and light sensitive dyes to create prints onto fabric. One of the things that came up in the last project was that I had not explored enough with material or technique. So, this project, I want explore lots of different techniques and materials. I feel I have already done this through my continued experimentation with drawing materials in the first sketchbook of this project, I want to carry this on.

As I have been off ill for a couple of weeks, and will be off for a little while longer, I need to experiment with the idea of sampling outside uni. I wanted to print, and have thought that perhaps an experimentation with the sun printing may be a possible alternative.

I WANT TO EXPLORE THIS!!!

Website Link... http://www.sheknows.com/living/articles/965403/how-to-sun-dye-fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment